Friday, February 9, 2007

In Class Questions

When I see food in front of me that looks very delicious I start getting very hungry. For some reason my brain just kick starts the part of my body that recognizes food and all of a sudden I start craving for what’s in front of me, it’s almost like I have a second stomach. Whenever I see food that is in front of me, I immediately start thinking about what I am going to eat later tonight, or later in the day. If I ate already, and I see someone else eating something that looks very good I immediately get hungry once again. I do not know why this happens to me but my brain and my stomach acts as one and sends all kind of mixed signals to make me want to eat once again.
I feel that whenever I eat a plate of pasta I get more full than when I eat a bowl of rice. In addition, I feel that cooking pasta is easier for me and I can experience with the flavors more than I can with cooking rice. Since I have an automatic rice cooker, I do not have to do much work but to add the rice and water and just hit the button down and just let it cook by itself. However, with pasta, I can change it up. I can add this, that, and all sorts of herbs and flavoring to change its flavor and make it more succulent. In addition, whenever I eat mashed potatoes I always tend to fall asleep right after. Right after I finish eating I tend to just lie on the couch, watch some T.V. and just doze off. It is the best feeling to me.
For certain people, only certain foods are healthy to them and others are fatal to them. It all depends on the kind of diet they are on or need. In general they should have a 3-course meal a day with the kind of food required in their diet. For me if I had an infinite amount of money, for my 3-day meal, it would be
• Eggs and steak, with a side of home fries, and a big bowl of mixed fruit, with a glass of milk and OJ, for breakfast.
• For lunch, I would have a nice plate of spaghetti and meatballs, with lots and lots of pasta sauce covering the entire plate and also a nice glass of frosty root beer to wash everything down.
• In addition, to finish my day, I would have a plate of smoked salmon with a touch of lemon to spice it up. I would also have a plate of assorted veggies just to balance out the nutritional meal. To finish off the night, maybe a bowl of ice cream, or fruit would be nice.

No comments: